We have researched and found some of the best rated plantar fasciitis orthotics that have provided good results for people suffering from the condition. Some of these are highlighted below. We strive to improve this list constantly in order to give the best options for you.
Learn more about the benefits of orthotics in dealing with plantar fasciitis.
Also, check out this consumer’s guide to orthotics which goes into some detail about who needs orthotics and why.
- Ideal for all arch types
- Perfect for lightweight running, cleated, athletic, mountain biking, golf and all types of casual and dress footwear
- Foundation XLPE technology uses an ultra-light, closed-cell foam that resists moisture and helps reduce shock
- Top covers are treated with Agion; a natural, silver-based antimicrobial built right into products for long-lasting protection against bacteria
- Encapsulating Stabilizer System (ESS) features a unique stabilizer cap for optimal underfoot support and a deep heel cup to improved natural shock absorption
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Remove the original insole from the shoe(some brands of shoes glue the insole to the shoe, but careful removal will not damage the shoe). Use the original insole as a guide to trace and trim the Spenco Polysorb® Total Support Insoles. Insert the Spenco® Insoles into the shoe.
2. CUSTOM MOLDING DIRECTIONS:
DO NOT MICROWAVE Make sure the insoles fit properly in your shoes before heating. Wear athletic socks during custom molding. Preheat oven to 185 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the Polysorb® Total Support Insoles directly on the oven rack, fabric side up, for two minutes. Carefully remove both insoles and quickly place them in your shoes. Place your feet in your shoes and lace them securely. Stand on the insoles for one minute before walking. After 10 minutes, the molding will be complete. During the first 48 hours, you may experience some discomfort until your feet are able to adjust to this new level of support.
Warning: Oven temperatures may vary. Do not leave Spenco Polysorb® Total Support Premium Insoles unattended in oven.
- Mouldable custom support
- Equalized pressure distribution
- Reduced plantar fascia strain
- Increased balance and feel
- Enhanced alignment
- Improved natural heel cushioning